Thursday, March 12, 2015

First In: Command Mission for SFAC

Yesterday I posted the missions for the Starfleet Fiber Arts Corps, and first on the list was the Command mission.

This was a fairly easy one for me; deconstructing something?   Just the excuse I needed!

Here's the post I made:

Instructors, in my study of this trickster Harcourt Fenton Mudd, I asked and was given permission to study one of the old androids from the unidentified Class K planet Mudd was “in charge of” until the androids were taught to think for themselves by Captain James T. Kirk.
As you can see, it was only a partial body construct:
I carefully dismantled the model, hoping to glean any indication of the inner workings of Mudd’s tricky mind--there are twists and cul-de-sacs; it’s wild in there!
I will study the base elements and perhaps be able to put the to use in my ongoing away mission. Thank you for your time, Commodore Kristysnowedin and instructors.

In all actuality, I was eyeing taking this model apart for the yellow yarn, which I then put to use in my Away Mission project.

I've already been given credit (I need a "That was easy!" button from Staples.) and at least put myself on the board for this month.

Tomorrow, I'll share something I turned in at Hogwarts!  Craft on, Trekkers and Trekkies!

No comments:

Post a Comment