Saturday, May 31, 2014

In Consideration of Patreon

Every time I listen to one of BTC's vlogs, I'm reminded again that some content providers and artists are using this new-to-the-Internet website known as Patreon.

I had no idea what it was, but I'm all for doing research (and having the Panda do it, too).

Today I decided that it was time to consider putting my crochet geekery skillz up on Patreon.

Wait, wait!

My account is not "live".  I just wanted to see how it works.  I want to discuss the possible patron rewards with the Panda.

But is it so inconceivable to think that one day I might be in a position to crochet more often?  (I did not say full-time.  See how clearly I am not saying that.)

It's just that I have all these ideas of patterns I want to create, like plushie Mass Effect characters (Garrus and Wrex are the top of that list!), Avengers bags, Power Rangers accessories...I had a list at one point, and it's only gotten longer in my head.

All the stuff I want to do, and no time to do it...

(Oooh, Asterix and Obelix and even a tiny Dogmatix plushie?)

Do you ever wish there were brakes for your imagination?  I know I sure do!

In parting, I share yesterday's tweet with you:


See?  You saw it here first!

No comments:

Post a Comment