Friday, May 30, 2014

The Beefy Trio

After I completed VintageBeef V, I knew I would rarely have the opportunity to photograph a trio of Beefs ever again.

(Mind you, this was just a few days after the Famous Tweet of May 2014.)

Thanks to pollen season, everything down here is covered in a fine layer of greeny-gold dust, so I grabbed my craft tablecloth and set up my photo op:

Photo was first shared with my Facebook followers.

I then waited a few days before passing the same image on to the subreddit:

Mind you, when I tweeted this picture, I deliberately did NOT tag Mr. Beef.  I figured I had hogged the spotlight with the other picture a couple days before.

Imagine my surprise to see the top comment...

FANGIRL FIESTA!

Other, close-up photos from this shoot include:

Zdenka's Beef playing Tetris

Anna's Beef terrorizing Legolas with a Nazgul action figure

C. Helinski's Beef reading 'Asterix and Obelix'

Of these three, one Beef headed up to Alberta, Canada and the other to Albany, New York.  The third is part of an entire Team Canada order, which will be shipped all together by the end of June.

So now, dear readers, you are up-to-date with all the fangirl activities so far!

Oh, except perhaps the mention of my plushies at PAX East 2014:


(Jump to 47:36 for the good part!)

Perhaps this weekend or Monday I'll be able to do a reveal on my projects from this month!  I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm looking forward to making progress!





1 comment:

  1. Nice nod to your BTC plushie...but you need to advise him that is was crocheted, not knitted! :)

    ReplyDelete