Sunday, December 14, 2014

Achievement: Dragonslayer

Yes, you read that right.

After today's hymn-singing, laundry folding, house tidying (or in between those things), I played more Dragon Age: Origin.

I called down a High Dragon from the mountain top, and in only two attempts, 'smote it's ruin upon the mountainside'.

Hah!

I tried to catch an image with the achievement still up on the screen, but I was too shocked at my success (and unfamiliar with the controls--I blame the differences in the Steam version of LotRO) to get it right.

So, I made up for it by posing with the stone-faced (in my head they're gleeful and mostly just glad they didn't get eaten) characters who brought the beast down.

From foreground to background:  Morrigan, Alistair, Wynne, and my warden.

And now if anybody could tell me how to replicate this outcome with Flemeth, I'd be doing really well!  Not being able to take Morrigan to that particular clambake is proving impossible for me.  

For the time being, my Dwarf commoner has reluctantly returned to Orzammar.  I wasn't even inside the city before I got called a filthy brand.

...sigh...

(But this it the stuff good fanfics are made of!)

Ooh, fanfic?  I mean...um...why would I start a new fanfiction?   Ain't nobody got time for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment