Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Facebook Art Trade 2014 - #5

For those of you following along with my crochet adventures, you know that I signed up for five separate art trades via Facebook in January 2014.

It's been on my crochet to-do list, and I knew that I had to get all of my projects done within the calendar year.

Well, I'm famous for procrastination.  And 2014 was no exception.

But.

I finished all five before December 31st, so it's a win!

The final project was for Midori (Mike the coworker's wife) and she and I had already discussed what she wanted.  After seeing the VintageBeef pillow, she requested a pillow for her Minecraft skin.

And voila:

Her skin is a redheaded ninja.

So now the crochet queue looks like:

- Guude plushie
- VintageBeef plushie
- Enderman
- Purple and black scarf
- Plushie D20

I may have gotten sidetracked by some other projects, which I will share with you in the future.  I also made some other gifts, but can't post any information about them until they've been opened.  

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and I wish you an adventurous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment