Tuesday, July 29, 2014

GennyB, Hermit of Rabbits

That was the title I gave my DeviantArt photoshoot result:

Original idea credited to TerasHD on Reddit.

Apparently in one of his videos, GenerikB built a rabbit sanctuary/shrine on the new MindCrack server.  And then proceeded to call himself the 'Mother of Rabbits' much in the style and fashion of Game of Thrones.

Little did Generik know that there is one animal I have been collecting in stuffed format since I was a wee young thing...

What you see pictured here is approximately one-third of my entire rabbit collection.

Of course, once I had my photo modified to hide the Wii remotes in one corner, and already posted to DeviantArt, I sent that extra step and put it up on the MindCrack subreddit.

And, of course, I made a Tweet:

Now, it was late, and I knew that most of the sensible people in Europe would already be asleep.

So I spent some time with my girlies April, Deevius, and DSCA on Wynncraft (I swear that I'm going to murderize Yahya the mushroom hippie) and then went to bed.

And I woke up this morning with a couple of alerts:


And then this:

Whaaaaaat?

FANGIRL FIESTA!

Of course I replied with something about them being cuddly and thank you very much for the compliment.

I also got a great comment from Axl_Rosie (she was the first!) and one of her followers that I also replied to.  "Puddles of cute" was definitely in the conversation.  ^_^

Ah, well.  Enough basking in the limelight (can I lobby to have it changed to a fruit I enjoy?)...I have Ethos to do!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that is nowhere near one-third of the rabbit collection you own. I should know since we brought them to you hiding in the lower cabinet of the corner cupboard from Grandma's house. You still have several bunnies at home, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should amend it and say one-third of the rabbit collection I have available to me currently??

      Delete