Monday, July 28, 2014

A Happy Hermit!

Well, as you've probably guessed, I've been swamped with projects.  I still have an Etho, a Nebris, an enderman, and a wig to crochet for this month.

(Here's a hint: it's not going to happen.)

At least the Etho has half of his panels made and sewn together.

And Nebris has enough panels for a leg...sort of...

Anyway!  That's not why I brought you here!

Today we're celebrating what I have finished!

And that's this fun little fellow:

GenerikB is the sixth plushie in the Mindcrack Plushie Series.

He's a birthday gift to April (yes, the one who started it all this time last year).

I have yet to actually do his photo shoot (I was trying to find a way to demonstrate 'flim-flam' in a photo) but thanks to a Reddit post from TerasHD, I have another idea that my stuffed animal collection is uniquely suited to fulfill.

(Yes, I have a stuffed animal collection.  Don't judge me.)

Once I get that photo done, we'll see if I can snag the attention of the real Genny B on Twitter!  :D

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment